Monday, April 01, 2013

2 Years of Writing Anything

I may not have a very formal training in writing but having more than 17,000 views makes my writing hobby interesting. And yes, my Brouhahas has been two years in the Internet world, giving a hearty laugh to you and an interesting stories to tell. Honestly speaking, I really do not know what to write. I cannot also give you the things that you should do to maintain this kind of blog. I do not have enough followers and I do not even know if those viewers are really reading my posts (hehehe). But I do believe in my talent, of course who couldn't agree more but myself!

I just wanted to thank my friends who always uplift my spirit in reading my posts. Though most of it has lots of grammar lapses and incomprehensible utters, it doesn't matter since I am maintaining a semi-formal (if there's such?) kind of blog. My friends whom I made my piece, my study, my topic and my idea to all of my writings here. I don't know if they really liked it; it is just that I wanted to share to the whole world how much I love them! Though I'm not really confident to share what my family is, I will make sure to make a full blast about them.

To some of the websites and other references I am using for some of my posts, thank you for somehow lending your thoughts and ideas to my blog. I am afraid too much with what we have right now as plagiarism ek-ek but of course, I am using your references with consent or permission. Without these things, my posts would not be readable and somehow interesting to read.

And of course, to all of my readers. Call me a very hands-on to my blogsite, I am always looking to the stats of my views. And it really touches my heart every time it makes the views worth a hundred to a thousand! I still remember the first years of my blog, I am wishing to have at most 2,500 views before my birthday of 2011. It didn't pursue but why should I if day-by-day, the views add up! And if the views of my posts boost up to more than 50 views, it makes me a bit proud of myself.

I just don't know but I am just thankful! Two years of writing anything is a mixture of joy and experience. I feel the joyfulness every time I publish one post to my blog. I don't know if the people will like it or not, it is what I really love the most. I learn some much from experience. Though most of my posts are about the things I had, it brings me too many lessons.

God, thank You for the gift of writing. I may need more kind of training in the near future or whatever, I promise that every piece of work of mine is always for You!

Thank you guys for making my blog worth reading!!!

Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment