Saturday, September 03, 2011

Anew...

A simple title for this simple blog post...

Facebook had launched a new interface for their photos. And also Blogger, which I think, far better than the old one. A new month was here, September, the first of the so-called "ber" months, in which it clings us to Christmastime. A new family member was added to our institution. For my new age, I need to think anew. It seems that my life has been so dull, nothing has been changed for the better, and worst, I really felt useless. It is now. The time that I need to change for myself. I need to change, I wanted myself to be better!

☺☺☺

I'm looking for some job opportunities abroad, in teaching of course. I don't know if I still have some chances of becoming a true-blood, full-fledged educator in another educational institution. If a possible, perfect job opportunity abroad will knock on my doorstep, why not to grab it! Besides, I already have three years of teaching experience and I truly believe I have the guts! But this attitude of mine is I really hate so much! Laziness. Yes, I'm too lazy to apply. I have too many reasons why I am really not into applying. One is I don't have enough money to spent. When you say job applications in another country, it means placement fees, working visa requirements, seminars, tickets and accommodations, a lot! Second, there are a lot of choices. Countries like the United States, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Singapore and so much more has careers and I don't know what to choose. Yes, I could have a greater career here in teaching, since there are lots of good institution sprawling around the metro but who wants to settle for less, right? Aim high for your career, sadly enough, you need to fly and serve the people whom you cannot share your own culture.

☺☺☺

I need new sets of clothes. My wardrobe needs a total makeover because most of my clothes are with me since, imagine this, college! I can actually buy lots of stuff from stores but the thing is, here we go again, I don't know where to shop. I'm still confused whenever I only got to visit a store, to buy this or not to buy this. Instead of purchasing, I'd rather head to the nearest restaurant and just eat! Maybe, it's time for me to reward myself in a different way. I need to buy clothes or anything that will best suit me. Instead of thinking the best foods to be tasted, why not think of the best wardrobe that might add good looks to me. I am a type of person that I really don't take risk in managing clothes, since I'm not into it. Why should I buy a P1,000 worth of polo if I can only wear at least once or twice. If there's a sale, I am barging in, but not too quite, hahaha! But for this time, thanks to all fashion magazine and my fashion icons, I am ready to step out to the catwalk!

☺☺☺

I had a hiatus of fulfilling my dream to become a student. Whenever I see students, whether college or graduate school students, I always dream of maybe one day, I could also be like them. I really miss the time that you are always in a hurry finishing all the required tasks by your college professor. I like the idea of being crammed; a day or two before the said deadline then you are in fast-paced condition finishing the project or a term paper for a certain subject. When you're in a cramming situation, your mind runs too fast and you are thinking the best of your mind, and that makes me having a good grade. I was asking my colleagues how much money will I spent just to study. Some says it's too costly to afford. But there are lots of means to make tuition fees cut in half. If I will pursue it, I'll be asking for some scholarship grants just to study ably. I'll be taking it slowly but indeed surely! And afterwards, I can now use it as my credential if not to some colleges and universities (I'm also considering teaching in colleges and universities) or to abroad. But before thinking it, I need to get inside an admission office, and ask what suits me to become one.

☺☺☺

Part of my talks***s before was to catch a concert, whether local or foreign act. Soon, it will be happening but I don't know when or how? I was thinking of watching a local act at the end of the month, just alone. It would be a dream come true to me, going inside of the Smart Araneta Coliseum. In my entire life, I never had a single chance to get inside of it, not even a peek. And also, I would love to try watching a foreign act, but I don't know where will they put it. This worldwide phenomenal group will again stage themselves in our country, and I wanted to count myself in as their crazy member of the audience. These two things will happen with success if I will save up for it. Of course, I will!

☺☺☺

After my birthday, I needed to change for myself. Concentration is what I really need! I was totally done with my hullabaloos before about love, decision and all. Because of these wacky things, I made myself in a whirlwind situation, which makes my life not on a certain point. And now, I need to think about myself, my whole personality. Enough of having a "blah" life, I wanted to be a superstar, not just a superhero!

Ziegrey, start your engine and please, enjoy every single moment of your ride!!!

Toodles!!!

☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment