Sunday, April 01, 2012

It Has Been A Year of Brouhahas


April 1st. This was the first day of my blogpost last year. And it's all about welcoming my readers and followers. A year had been past and we are still here, penetrating the whole scenario with my own kind of brouhahas. Thank you.

For the past twelve months, so many (and I mean many) things happened to me, and probably to you and to all of us.

- when my Mom rushed to the hospital because of her sickness and her first time to be operated (also the first for the whole family)
- the time I watched my favorite noontime show Showtime (now It's Showtime) and I saw my love Anne Curtis. She is really gorgeous!
- I had so many difficulties with my work and the only thing I could stay away from it was to leave
- I had my own laptop in which I had dreamt of for so long
- crying moments about my career, love and friendship
- laughing moments with my newest kapatids called Teacherrifics
- priceless moments with my kids Leon, Vic, Rich, Syou and Roy also known as Group 2
- my first time to get inspired because of a girl
- I became a stylist a la Rachel Zoe or Liz Uy
- almost to 7,000 views or hits because of you

And I thank God for that. There are numerous reasons to celebrate for the joy I am feeling right now writing my brouhahas about my first anniversary. Maybe I am the first one to celebrate this and the hell I care. I'm just being happy. I'm not seeing myself being so famous because of my blog. The real reason of having this is to write, that's it.

Yes, I guarantee you more funny, awesome, inspiring (?) and tremendous brouhahas will be written exclusively in this blogsite. I'll try to write as often as possible if I am not busy or if I am in a mood to write. Anyways, writing shall be done with feelings. If there's none, the writing will also be none.

Thank you to all of my friends (known and unknown) who tries to visit my site. I may not be promising to you of a very informative blogsite but I may promise to you that you'll be happy. Even if I am sad, I'll try myself to get happy in writing.

Maybe I'll celebrate on my own, in a very quiet way. A cake will do but a plate of carbonara would be the best to celebrate!!!

From the very bottom of my heart, thank you very much!

Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment