Thursday, June 07, 2012

Anong Hanap Mo???

This blog post is not supported by a well-known Internet site that is used to buy and sell pre-owned goods. I'm just wanting to use their tag line because I am looking for something exclusively for myself.

Weird?!?! That's me. I'm loving to be a melodramatic one thinking of the things that I'm not supposed to think and I'm not supposed to get into. I'm making my life into a whirlwind one, a sort of complicated one and I think I like it. And yes, I'm weird!

First of, I'm looking for a certain job that will be my source of "extra" income. But because of my so-called "busy schedule," I can't look for one. Though I already found one, I never did anything for it. Meaning, I'm no longer interested. It seems that I'm just waiting for an opportunity to come and not to come with the opportunity (get it?). I wanted to save money for my future use. Just like my good friend always says, "we're no longer getting any younger" and I'm scared for that. This year, I'll be 25 and for the last year four years of my life as part of the labor department, I never had a single centavo being saved for me. So I decided to refurbish my resume and give it to the companies that might need my professional service. But until now, nobody is calling, nobody is making a try to accept me. Of course, you would tell me that I should not "lose hope" but I think I am right now! I'm still waiting for the perfect time. No buts, please! Good things or even the best things come to those who patiently waits!

I'm looking for my future. I'm getting lost with the two roads I am facing right now. I'm still deciding if I will continue another year in my present institution and after so, go to another institution or my time to challenge myself working and living away from my family and my country. In short, working abroad as a teacher of course! But another road is waiting for me step on, my master's degree. I'm working on my next phase of my "student" life and that is studying for my master's degree in English. I'm wanting to teach in college because I want to make my profession more of a professional one. I like to ask my students to do this and to pass that and what I will do is just give them a grade. Yes, I'm more of a facilitator, not just a plain teacher. I'm not sure with the school I'm going to enroll in but I'll make sure it is one of the best in the country. But we will go back to my first query, since I don't have extra income, how will I shoulder the expenses of my studies, aber?


This would probably the most exciting part of my blog post, I'm looking for someone that I will consider as my special one. Let's not put this into a more precise or more detailed one but this might be a passe, I'm no longer getting any younger and fresher (hahaha!). I remember the time my friend way back in high school asked me if I have any plans of getting married or creating a family of my own. I said wholeheartedly "No!" She told me that I shouldn't stick to that and close my door to anything about love. For the longest time, I've been looking for the perfect partner but it seems nobody is interested. Maybe there were some but I never felt it. Yes, I used to like someone but it seems that person never saw me as a partner but only as a friend. Right now, somebody is putting a smile on my face but I'm not sure if that person is the one perfect for me? I don't want to make myself sure of that person because I still feel I'm not totally prepared. I am so sure that I will love the person more than what that person is expecting. Both of us will be very happy facing any problems and still very happy fixing it and again, so much happy being together. If you are the one, let's go and start our new phase of our lives, if you will let me be the one?

Now with these things that I'm looking for right now, are you still thinking I'm weird? Maybe you are also feeling the same way or the same thing. What's important for us is to feel ourselves complete. All I have to do is to pray, and the prayer is the most powerful weapon against danger and loss.

How about you, anong hanap mo???


Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment