Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Return of The Brouhahas...

Yes, I missed it and I don't know if you've missed it. If you're not one of my latest counts (or readers) of my blog, then definitely you didn't miss my brouhahas. It's been so many days and weeks that I've never written a piece about what's happening with me. Pool of emotions have been felt these past few months that's why I did not write even a single brouhaha about me.

But then, after so it's here! Here are the list of things that had happened to me for a couple of weeks...

SCHOOL YEAR 2012-2013 is about to begin and I still don't have my prepared lesson plans for the first quarter in English 3 and 4. Yes, ladies and gentlemen! I am now part again of my first family, the Grade School Department. But before I positioned myself inside of our faculty lounge was a mouthful of heartache, pain, sorrow and even danger have been felt by myself, just for a single and simple wish: to be part again of Big School (also known as regular school!). And after a lot of pain that was given to me by those people, they gave me what I want. I don't know in what sense did they give it but what's important I am back with a vengeance. And also, lessons were learned with this scenario: I shouldn't expect too much in any aspect: career, love, friends and even your own self. I made a pact for myself that I will never do that again, not even close. New faces inside of our faculty lounge were seen and a new leadership by my dude (you know who you are, my friend!), it seems that the battleground for quality education in our institution and especially in our department is indeed amazing and brilliant! My mother even told me that I am going back to where I started, doing lesson plans and quizzes and so much more. I just say, I'm just returning to where I really loved the most.

DAANG HARI is love! My beloved idol on radio said that whenever she has problems facing on, what she does is she thinks, contemplates and answers her problems while driving. Indeed, driving is one way of de-stressing yourself with problems and other things that might need you to think of. For the past weeks, I've been thinking so many things in which I don't understand why was this happening. My friend told me that I need to find time for myself and therefore, I thought of going out with my car and raced myself all the way to Daang Hari. In Metro Manila, this is one of my most favorite roads to drive in. Beautiful landscape, less traffic woes and very provincial and quiet in nature, that's Daang Hari. If I will always bring my car with me to school, before going home I'll be trying to drive here and feel the simplicity of its beauty or whatever it has on its every kilometer or mile. And don't you forget to check out the newest branch of McDonald's. My whole gang had been there once and we knew we'll surely return there!

STREET FOODS might be thought by everyone that they were prepared without sanitation. But hey! The mosquitoes and other kinds of viruses and bacteria can flavor it more (just kidding, of course!). Here in the Philippines, I could say that I have the top three street foods that I want to eat, isaw or chicken intestines skewed in barbecue sticks, kwek kwek or fried quail eggs covered with orange goo and calamares or fried squid, also skewed in barbecue sticks. Whenever I eat them, it brings so much joy to me. I can call them my "comfort foods" but it's not always I eat them when I am weary. For as long as I thought that I want to try, I will go to the nearest street food stand and I'll be getting one! For isaw, if ever I smelled the smoke from the griller, most probably it will be an isawan. If there are so many people piling up a store, there must be a side car with kwek kwek or tokneneng as their product. And in near Manila City Hall (sorry, but I need to traverse the road to Manila), I can have a chance to taste the calamares also with side cars! Yes, they could be dangerous to our health, but who can resist the taste, right?


I love it when VICE GANDA says his current famous expression: PEEEEBEEEEBEEEE TEEEEEENNNNSSSSS!!! And yes, the kids of PBB Teen Edition 4 has "something-something" in their lives. I don't believe that the kids are all emotional when it comes to expressing what they feel inside of them. I believe that today's generation of youth are articulate and aggressive in their decision, especially in love. Imagine, for just one week of being together inside the Big Brother house and seeing each other for the whole day, they've been feeling something to the other, for just one week! How aggressive! Yes, you might take it against me but that's what I have observed! So we can't blame Vice Ganda making this expression a national treasure, PEEEEBEEEEBEEEE TTTEEEEEENNNNNNSSSSS!!! My best buddy and I take it as a good kind of humor. For instance, whenever there is a quick happiness of our certain friend because of aggressiveness, we say it with PEEEEEBEEEEEBEEEEE TEEEEEENNNNNNSSSS!!! Example: marunong lang mag-swimming, kinikilig na, ano 'to PEEEEEBEEEEBEEEE TEEEEENNNNNNSSSSS!!! Another example: porket mag-jowa na, kailangan binabakod na (another term for putting one's arm into the other person's shoulder or akbay), ano 'to PEEEEBEEEEBEEEE TEEEEEENNNNNSSSSS!!! So... Porket nakaka-8,300 views ka na, sikat ka na, ano 'to PEEEEBEEEEBEEEE TEEEEENNNNNNSSSSSS!!!


The ST. JOSEPH PARISH in Las Pinas is my newest discovery! Thanks to my newest partner, she explained to me so hard about the church and also her school, ST. JOSEPH ACADEMY. Yesterday, she became our instant tour guide showing to us her alma mater. She even remembers her previous classrooms and the whereabouts of it. I was pretty unsure with the security of the school because they let the outsiders go inside of the school, but anyways we're different because an alumna of SJA is with us. The whole structure of the school reminds me of the Philippine Normal University, because of its timeless beauty, classic yet sophisticated and of course, quaint and simple! The windows are with capiz shells which reminds me of old days that the city of Las Pinas still embarks. Most of the classrooms still not having air conditioned and they maintained it until today. I loved their grade school grounds because it was like you are on a maze. Good thing that we went to the grounds of SJA minus the students because it was their dismissal time. Afterwards, we went to the high school building and I saw their classrooms. It really has a feel of old school corridors but really steep and high. We went to the rooftop and I saw the majestic view of Manila Bay, Makati and Taguig skyline and Paranaque. We went also to their auditorium and it has a spooky feel because the lights were closed. After the trip, we went outside of the school and my friend gave us a taste of another street food called proven or chicken gizzard. And then, we went to the hear mass at exactly 6:00 in the evening. The other purpose of going to St. Joseph Parish was to listen to the world-famous Bamboo Organ but that time, it was not being used so it made me a bit disappointed. It was my first time to go to St. Joseph so I made a wish, and that wish is known exclusively by myself! Hehehe!

I always don't forget to put a SMILE in my face. And with that smile, it makes me HAPPY. Yes, you might wonder why am I happy? Somebody is putting a smile in my face. And yes, you might ask who is responsible for this. Secret of course! If things are okay and the time is perfect, I'll be giving you details but not as grand as what you're expecting. As what they say, mahirap na baka maging bato pa! And for this, I am thanking you for your job to me, putting a warm smile on my face and on my life (o-ha!!!)

Here you go my dear friends, colleagues and readers, my brouhaha for this week! Thank you so much for spending your time reading my posts which can make you realize one thing, it's so fun to write and so fun to read my brouhahas!

Good luck to me and to my colleagues for a new beginning of school year! And to you, :)

Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment