Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's More Fun To Have Brouhahas (Hehehe)

This is my first post for the year 2012 and as what I've written (or said), you can have the hottest, the latest and the meatiest brouhaha/s every Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Here are the brouhahas that I am always mentioning in my head and hopefully this could begin something new in my secret writing career (hahaha!)

-- That I am interested on not being too interested with other people's lives. In 2011, I had something in my personality that I need to shed off, and that's being too pakielamero. I hate it because I've been too harsh and too ragged whenever I am asking questions about people, especially about their personal lives. I should not ask them any queries about them because I am too scared on what will happen soon between myself and the person I keep cracking on.

-- That I am no longer making promises and about having talks**ts! 2011 is full of talks**ts and broken promises so to make it more nice, I should not say and keep it in my head. I know myself for being too excited and too obnoxious in good news so the best thing that I should do is to keep my mouth shut and focus on my word what I should do!

-- That I will follow the new Filipino time. Ever since I became the breadwinner (I don't think so), I never considered time as important as others. Maybe there were some instances that they needed to wait for me before starting, and it makes me a bit paV.I.P. or same. Yes, I need to be a real man by taking considerations with time, and yes as what my head said, time management!

-- That I should stop whatever I feel to this person that is so close to me. That's it, no more details enclosed. All I want to do is to stop.

-- That I am wanting more and more to read more and more books, whether informative, epistolary, narrative, descriptive and anything under the sun (or even under the weather). I would love three things, magazines, novels and self-help books. I am in a search of perfect book to help myself from self-destruction. I will still continue loving YES! Magazine, Paulo Coelho, Haruki Murakami and my newest favorite magazine, Esquire. With these treats, I would surely go the longest way, possible!

-- That I am more determined to have the best! I don't want to settle (always) for less, I want a mega one! If I want something, I want to grab it! I want to pursue it! No hesitations and no ifs and buts!

I guarantee myself that I need more fun and more fun I define is having a good time with my family, friends and so much more. As I finish the first quarter of my life and beginning the second one, I don't know what's in store for me in the near future; in career, in health, in spirituality, in money, IN LOVE LIFE, and all! Starting today, I need to focus on what's today! I need to seize the moment, which is today not about yesterday and especially not about tomorrow, only for today!

It's more fun to have brouhahas (and I'm not plagiarizing the newest tourism campaign of our beloved country!). Thanks God for 2012!!!

Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment