Wednesday, February 29, 2012

5 Thank Yous for My Darling Julie Girl

Julie Ann Cory Hernandez Dionisio Jimenez, my kapatid and I know that until forever. My kapwa Iska from the very prestigious Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila and now my co-teacher and my loving kapatid. She has a Cory on her name, maybe because during the time she was born out of this world, the world was rejoicing by how the Filipinos fought without bloodshed during our People Power Revolution. It was still a highlight during that time, and the snappy presidency of Corazon Aquino, known by many as President Cory, therefore her name has that. Interesting, right?

Now, you are my next station, my next target to be praised and my next love to be written here in my blog. I am so thankful to have you as my friend, as my co-teacher and absolutely, my kapatid that will surely last a lifetime! Five thank yous for you; the thank yous that I want to tell you not by means of saying it in front of you but by means of feeling it. How can I do it, just read these all!

THANK YOU FOR SHOWING THAT YOU REALLY CARE - Especially the time that I was so down because of my career, my "lovelife," and my family. Thank you for always brightening up my lowly and lonely days. I really don't know but when the time that I have my own problems, one of the people that I would surely go to say it is you. I know that you will say almost everything just to make my mind ease the pain that I am holding on. Same thing as what I am doing to you, we are doing to you. If you're on your lowest, what we do is we are lifting you up, cheering you up and putting a smile on your face because that's what we do. And thank you for showing that you really care for me!

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BELIEVING IN ME - You always say "you're so great!" to me and for me, it brings me chills and ignites my mind to go forth. But there were times that I stop and quit. And thanks to you because you believe me that I can do it; I can finish the task that I am doing, just like what happened to me recently. I know that there will be a new and better one coming so I need to just simply believe in myself and thank you for always believe in me! Thank you for saying that I am always great!

THANK YOU FOR KEEPING MY DEEPEST, DARKEST SECRET - And only the two of us know it. Thank you because after I asked you if it was awkward, you haven't shown any awkwardness with it. Thank you for being a true blue fan of what's in me right now. I shouldn't put any more details with it because it might spill out and might be the cause of trouble but again kapatid, thank you for keeping my deepest, darkest secret! Ssssshhhh!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE AND REMEDIES WHENEVER I AM WEARY - And you are one of my chosen friends that understands what I am feeling right now. It seems that whenever I am always on a situation to where to go and to what shall I do, you're always giving me some advice that is very helpful to me. The last time that I told you about my problem, you were the bright sunshine of my life, you had the best solution I've been looking for and you are the wind beneath my wings (hahaha!). I just want to thank you for the advice and remedies whenever I am weary and you know that!!!

And lastly, THANK YOU FOR THE FRIENDSHIP - Very simple. The first time I saw, I thought you were a nagger type but I was so false. I was trying to make friends with you before but because our job needs to focus on our students and school works, we didn't have much time to share. Luckily, because of our dear friends, yes we became not only friends but brothers and sisters! I am so glad because you are part of my life now, and same goes to you as I am the number one godfather of your sunshine, Summer! I know that our friendship, without our institution will go forth because we are considered brothers and sisters, and we truly mean it!

I so love you, my darling Julie Girl! Thank you for the entire friendship that we have ever since. I'll make sure that I'll be truly treasure you. Thank you very much!!!

And yes, happy birthday to you!!!

Here we go!!!

This is friendship known as brothers and sisters!!!
Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment