Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blogging in the Wee Hours of the Morning

According to my computer's clock, it is now 1:19 AM and I am still awake, alive and still kicking. I am watching Music Uplate Live, seems that they are happy and I don't care. There are numerous things that wonders around my mind and still, I don't know what to choose what to do.

If only I could help my mom to ease the pain she's facing right now. I can't imagine that she's just laying in the hospital bed, looking at us while she's there. As a son, I only wanted what's best for her. I wanted to experience going to another places not only inside of our village. I wanted her to see the beauty of the world by travelling. I was insisting her for migrating to another Canada since nothing is absolutely happening at our lives here. To start, I don't know but I believe, we'll be there. I am scared of the end result. She might face the greatest challenge in her life, but I know with God's grace and people power of prayer, she will surely cross the line to success. I'll promise to be a better child to you, Mom! I can't speak that in an instant, I could change but smoothly, I will do it just for you! Mom, you can do it! We will withstand the trials and challenges and God will be there always for us!

If only I could learn to start writing my Individualized Educational Program. Since, I'm facing a trial right now (not in a hall of justice or any kind), I can't concentrate even more to it. Hopefully my groupmates would understand (I know they are) but still, I hope that I could finish it, or better yet, I could start it. I need something or someone to teach me how to do it perfectly.

If only I could learn how to teach Filipino not to regular students, but to students who have special needs. I should learn how to start greeting them, "Magandang umaga, mga bata!" instead of "Good morning, kids!" And also, I should also learn to think in Filipino first, rather than in English. I've been a devotee of the English language for quite sometime now, so I think I almost forgot the vernacular language. I have thought of many things in this subject, and hopefully I could make it nicely done.

If only I could join my best buddy as he will take his exam in Ateneo de Manila. It was his ultimate dream, to study in one of the most prestigious university in the Philippines. I do hope he could make it and I do believe he will make it with flying colors. I can't wait to have a friend whose part of his credentials is being a student of the Ateneo de Manila. And also, I can't wait to have a jacket (size L) and car sticker of his university.

If only I could have more the best of my life in the Special Education Department. I'm now adapting the new environment. I'm now learning the things that they were doing for so many times. I'm now learning the people whose going to be with me for the rest of my life. Summer camp, exposure trips, parents-teachers conferences, summer classes, progress reports, case presentation and so much more; these are the things that I will encounter after the first month of my stay with them. I can say that I miss my friends, my family in the Grade School Department but they are just actually the same. According to our principal and this is actually the best statement she ever told me, "in teaching, there's no such thing as Grade School or High School or Special Education, they are all the same!" And on that note, I could go anywhere as a teacher! I could be richer in teaching, why not!

I am scared to go by, but I know in the end of the unpaved road, a new and smooth pavement will be felt! In this times of trials, what should a person do is to communicate to Him! He is the only one who knows about everything, so we should put our lives to Him, because He will sincerely lead us to great success!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Note: When you say "wee hours of the morning," that doesn't mean you should go to the bathroom just to pee. It means that it is really early in the morning or dawn, just like the time right now: 1:44 AM.

Before you sleep, you have to go wee-wee!

Thank you God for such wonderful life, family and friends!!!

Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment