Saturday, May 07, 2011

Pagsubok

Sounds eerie and serious... Knowing myself that sometimes, I do write here on my blog which is beyond my expectations on comedy writing or such... 


Yes, you're thoughts are all correct and precise. My family is now facing a total challenge in which I do God is testing us. It seems like God is our college professor and He gives us a comprehensive examination, and this is it. Mainly, what a normal student should do is to review all of his resources. I don't know every time a person has a problem, we always look forward for God's ultimate response. Sometimes, I feel ashamed because I only seek to Him whenever I have problems and some sort but if it is just a normal day, I just don't mind Him. Sometimes, I neglect Him or worst, I don't praise Him. 


This is really the greatest lesson I have learned from my twenty three years of existence. Yes, there He is on top of the world, easing all of the pain we have and of course, guiding the course we are taking. He is really such a forgiving God! He is really such a good God! I know that He will surely guide, guard and heal me and my family from the trials we are facing on. And the bottom line is, God loves us that is why He's giving us challenges that we cannot pass through. He will never give us problems in which is not answerable. 



"Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;" - John 13:3 KJV
If only I could give everything to Him, I could do it. God is our buoyant force! He, only He, can do it. 
"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." - James 1:12 NIV

Right now, I'm looking forward for that very wonderful day in which nothing is harmed, nothing is in danger and nothing is being possessed by hopelessness. This is the test of faith, and instead of crying and wailing, just thank God because He absolutely loves you unconditionally! Everybody deserves His love and no one could compare His love!

I LIFT UP MY HANDS TO YOU!!! I RAISE YOUR NAME ABOVE ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment