Saturday, May 21, 2011

Twitter Lang and Other Brouhahas

So many brouhahas happened this week. Need no introduction because I'm so excited to share what had happened this week (paulit-ulit?)

CAN'T WAIT FOR GANDANG GABI VICE - Finally an answered prayer was answered for Vice Ganda, and of course to his ever loyal fans! Starting tomorrow night, he will give us laughters that will cure some diseases and will ease the pain to those who are in so much emotions. I am such a huge fan of his 1-second punchlines and gags, in which no other gay comedians can do. He is such an intelligent that's why most of his accolades bring his humor to an everyday situation. And that includes me! And also, he will have his second major concert at the Araneta Coliseum on July 1. If everything's okay, I'll try to watch him!

TWITTER FEVER - I might be a Facebook addict since 2009 but Twitter also ignited my social network fanaticism. I became part of Twitter in April of 2009 and since then, I've been giving updates (news???) to those who follow me (thank goodness, I have 23 as of latest count!). Sometimes I feel wasted and bored with this because you're just going to say something and that's it. I was trying to give some tweets to my favorite celebrities including Mama Kris Aquino (@itsmekrisaquino) and my love Anne Curtis (@annecurtissmith) but unfortunately, they don't even care about my tweets! Well, I could say Twitter is only for some celebrities so I don't expect too much for their replies. As of my latest count, I already created 305 tweets and still going on and on. Though I don't see anything good with it and most of the fights are starting with twitter, well let's face it, this kind of social networking site gives us reliable source of news and information, and of course knowing our favorite celebrities even better (well, almost!). The only thing that I don't want with Twitter is that it is too slow to have someone that could agree on you, unlike with Facebook, after a few moments, somebody "likes" what you have said! But if you want to shout what you feel, then it's got to be Twitter. #casetocasebasis <-- hehe!

SOON TO BE ISKO - I don't know why I am so hooked up with the cheer dances and chants of the University of the Philippines, known to be the national university of the country? Today, I did take the graduate school admission test of the Philippine Normal University but I could say that I am not seeing myself studying at PNU. There are two reasons why I wanted to try my luck at the State U: I wanted to be under the tutelage of Dr. Edilberto Dizon, a well-known professor in Special Education and I wanted to watch the UP Pep Squad live! The second reason might be pretty eye-raiser but that's really true! After my paperworks with SpEd, I'm going to be full throttled as I will prepare everything (the certificates, OTR, and such) to pass it to U-nibersidad ng Pilipinas!!! Hoping to become a native of the State U!!!

SUMMER CAMP - I had so much fun with the camping that we had last May 16-18, 2011. As far as I remember, we're going to do it outside of the school but the administrators did not allow us. Hence, we opted to do it homebased, meaning at our school. And at this activity, I've learned a lot of new things on how to handle such kids with special needs. It made me realized so much that you have to give your 100% just to give care to them. On the other hand, it was also my first time to sleep overnight at our school. In my three years of stay at our institution, I never thought that even my sleeping habit will be done here. It was also my first time to cook, well not really hardcore cooking, but by means of frying and mixing. I missed going home and checking my Facebook and Twitter accounts but an activity together with the kids (especially my new anak-anakans Jeremy, Jobee, Kamille, EJ and Miguel!).

MANILA OCEAN PARK - Last May 17, was my very attempt to get inside Manila Ocean Park, well almost went inside of the park. We watched the Musical Fountain Show which is so remarkable! It only lasted for about ten minutes, but the show is really amazing. But I am so intrigued with the inside of Manila Ocean Park, therefore, on my birthday celebration, which will fall on the first Saturday of September, fingers crossed, I am going to celebrate my birthday, together with my dear friends, at the Manila Ocean Park. If not, I'll just go myself! Hihihi!!!

JUDGMENT DAY IT IS - I saw some advertisements at the metro about what will happen today, May 21, 2011. According to some, today will be the very last day we will see each other! I don't want to make a brouhaha with this, because this is way too wasting! I still believe that God knows when, how and why it will happen! These people were such losers, just dragging their names, or their organization into limelight.

@zieggypuut Nice blogpost! Continue giving us wacky brouhahas!!!
@zieggypuut galing mo kapatid! iba ka talaga magsulat, galing sa puso!!!
@zieggypuut Ikaw na ang may blog! Ikaw na!!! ♥it!!!
@zieggypuut When will I be part of your blog post? My privilege!!!

I hope that these tweets could be seen in my Twitter account, since I am so hooked into! But again, I still prefer Facebook because I have so many friends, unlike with Twitter!

Toodles for now!!! See you soon!!!

Follow me please, @zieggypuut!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment