Saturday, May 28, 2011

Poem Poems

I do miss creating poems every Thursday and then posting it at my Facebook notes... Since nobody is reading my poems, I'd rather not to continue it. But right now, since I am so motivated with the things that's happening, I'd rather create another one, more figuratively than before.

A NEWFOUND FRIEND
At first, we were just like two nobodies
I could see you, you could not see me
Greeting you and adding a small grin
It is just so happen we're just nobodies

But a fruitful conversation had sparked and begun
Built a foundation, a friendship shown upon
You say all things, I make dire comments
That's what we have, guess 'til death we're friends

Happy are we, a relationship flourished
From the nobodies we were, both we cherished
All I could say are the best words of the words
Thank you for giving me a space on your heart

Oh! How I can't wait for our own lives
The love that you waited, the moment that I wanted
The people have asked, where are these two?
Talking and talking, the best thing that they do

This is the poem, I never thought of making
Because you told me, you're giving me one writing
Screw you, I said, but anyways, I don't ride herd on
The friendship we have, better than unwritten poem

~ This is dedicated to my dear shadow teacher, in which, he said he will follow me here on my blog but never had... Tsk tsk tsk!!!

MAKING ME HAPPY
There's someone out there
Makes me happy and glad
Makes me feel unique
Whenever someone's there

Told me I'm important
Told me everything about
Told me what you want
And it begin to wander out

Oh no! Could not be!
Why are you making me happy
When still hours are within
All I could think is you by then

What if? Can we try it?
I'm afraid I might have loss
So probably I should stop
And stare blankly from you

But believe me, this I say
You're the person I want to stay
First time, I ever felt this way
Making me happy, oh shoot, no way

~This is dedicated to the person that makes me happy!!! Eeee...

MOA!!!
After a very long day's work, we're just going to ask for a fetcher
We'll give the money, say Baclaran and then wait for the next hours
If it is traffic, we could sleep or sometimes, wander upon
But if it is not, nice, we could be there as early as what we want
This big thing is what we usually hang out, and that's the MOA way!!!

MOA! What's so good in you that other places doesn't have?
Is it because you're huge and you're full of colors and splash?
Or just simply, we can't get enough of you every visit we make?
MOA! Why you're so important to my life and to their lives?
You bring us joys, you bring us laughters, and you bring us the best!

We cross the street, then talk, then go to our destination inside of you
We might go at the back of you, to see the splendid Manila Bay
Or just strolling and frolicking or better yet, window shopping
Thousands of people are screaming why are you so good to be
Celebrate everyday, why not just to feel your vast loving way

Then afterwards, it is time to hit the sack and get rid on
MOA! Thank you for inspecting my bag and putting smiles at my hand
We're again crossing the streets, ply on the jeepney and go home
Fixing the schedule, when will be the possible next visit alone?
MOA! Great things you have comes on really big packages!

~ This is dedicated to my number one favorite mall in the world!

ST. JUDE THADDEUS
Have hopeless cases
Just ask His Merciful Name
Tomorrow's hopeful

A friend of Jesus
Carrying the face of His
Looks good together

Finished to the ninth
Asking for a great favor
St. Jude, heal my Mom

A friend's a huge fan
Gave an idea to meet
Miracles from you

St. Jude Thaddeus
Patron of Hopeless Cases
Hear upon my pray'r

~ This is dedicated to my favorite saint, St. Jude Thaddeus!

TWITTER
I will open
Type something
Wait for a response
Will retweet
Wait for a response
Will retweet again
Or will reply
Then type something new
Wait for a response
Somebody replied
You will reply
Then becomes a trend
You'll follow the trend
Then will type something
Wait for a response
No response
Type another one
Wait for a response
Somebody tweeted
But not about you
Type another tweet
Wait for a response
Will reply for it
Somebody answered
Then it's not about you
Fed up of this
Will sign out
But wait, you tweeted
Need to reply
Don't know what to say
And that becomes
The trend!
Bow!

~ This is dedicated to one of the best social networking sites in the world.

Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment