Sunday, July 10, 2011

Umagang Kay Brouhaha

I miss doing short-quoted brouhahas, yung tipong mga suggestions, reactions and opinions on a certain matter. Aside from my own perspectives and illusions, as a writer, I want to showcase my glibness sa pagbibigay ng mga reaksyon sa mga bagay-bagay sa ating lipunan (whoa!). Anyways, I am enumerating ten exemplary issues that rocked our nation and even our world! Let me start first about the issues on myself!

TAMPUROROT - We had the enneagram (is it correct spelled?) personality test when we had our team building outing last June 18-19. Ang lumabas sa result ay 8, meaning we're such an assertive human. It could be like bully, extrovert, self-confident, so much more. Ang dami pang che-che-bu-re-che sa enneagram which I would like to understand but the real thing of it, we're very aggressive and assertive to a certain thing. Does this include way too confrontational? I don't know? I'm not like a person na mahilig sa confrontation pero madali akong magtampo, especially if what I really want did not successfully accomplished or attained. For your information, when I'm so upset, I just take it on my own, though ramdam ng lahat na masama ang loob ko sa isang tao. You would feel the "cold treatment" that I'm giving to you. But the wrong side of my anger to a person was, even the professional line touches it. I feel that I'm not matured enough to handle my emotions, that I'm not thinking of the feeling of others. May mga small issues na dapat small issues lang, at huwag ng palakihin, because it's not worthy. Time would surely heal. Pero there are people that they know you're having a bit misunderstanding, meaning to say, hindi nila alam na may tampo ka pala sa kanya. I don't know if that really happens, but for me, yes it is. Maybe if we have the same personality, just like in the enneagram, there will be points wherein we can't mix each other, or the other way around? Enough of this, I want a peaceful life and a happy life at the same time! Sana bati na tayo??? Ayaw ko ng makipag-away or magalit, because madaling makatanda! Hahahaha!

CHANGING PATHS - I admit that probably the decision I did was an absolute mess. I'm not saying that the path that I traveled was not really okay, siguro nadala lang ako sa pangyayari that's why I decided to change the direction I'm leading. Should I say it??? Baka maging issue? Well, sa bagay what's the purpose of my brouhaha, to create small issues big ones! Hahahaha... Anyway, earlier in my notes and blog posts, I said that I am going to bound a journey to Special Education. I don't understand why, since college pa talaga, heto na ang gusto kong pag-aralan. Then, when I belong to them na, I felt na, oops, teka, parang mali. I don't understand why na parang lumalayo na ang loob ko sa dream ko na maging SpEd teacher? Is it because nanibago ako? Or because I looked at it difficult? Or because I'm not going to be a great teacher? Ang dami kong concerns, I know right! Kaya I need (yata) to change plans, parang I need to do Plan B because Plan A did not pursued. Ewan ko? For now, I want to study English wholeheartedly! Then if there's such a minor course for SpEd, I can pursue it. Parang ganito siya, Master of Arts in Education major in English (or English Language and Literature Teaching) and minor in Special Education. Siyempre, hindi pa rin mawawala sa akin ang first love ko, which is English and ang dream ko, which is Special Education. I also think of eagerly pursuing my first love in English then attend-attend na lang ako ng mga seminars for the Special Education. I want to teach in college, same with what my former professor did to us, then I want to do a book for the high school or grade school students. Ang sarap sigurong makita sa likod ng book or elsewhere about yourself, just like this:

          Ziegrey O. Balota, author of this book was a degree holder of Master of Arts in Education major in English Language and Literature Teaching with a minor in Special Education at a university in Manila He earned his Bachelor's degree in Secondary Education major in Communication Arts - English at the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila. He had done almost five books about English and Literature for grade school, high school and college. He also attended seminars and conventions in line with Special Education, especially on handling special classes in English particularly in Language Arts and Reading. As part of his research paper, he revolutionized the integration of the Special Education students (those who have Down Syndrome, Autism and Mental Retardation), especially in Speech Laboratories, contests and other kinds of activities in English that would benefit the child's potential in using the English language. He also created some worksheets, modules and books for the Special Education classes in Language Arts and Reading. Currently, he is the English Coordinator of an institution somewhere in Metro Manila.

Sana ganyan kadali ma-achieve noh! Kung tutuusin kulang pa yan!!! Hahahaha!!!

ENGLISH WEEK AT OUR INSTITUTION - Yes, the moment all of the English teachers are waiting for. It's English Week and so many activities will happen. And since, I'm no longer part of the regular school, gumawa ako ng sarili kong mga activities for the kids, just like Spelling Bee for the Intermediate class, then we will have film showing, story telling, book fair and participation in the culminating activity. I'm so thankful to their coordinator, and for the school na rin, for allowing me to host the culminating activity with my best buddy. Sobra kong namimiss ang English, and nakakatuwa because napagbigyan ako! I also can't wait for our showdown of our talent in hosting with my best buddy, siguro hilarious ito! But, I need to watch my mouth, mahirap na! Hehehehe...

TALKS**TS - I remember the line from my parody of Invictus, "I am the captain of my sweat glands, the master of my cholesterol!" Ngayon, gusto ko na siyang baguhin, "I am the captain of all talks**ts, the master of all nonsenses!" Ang hilig kong tumalks**t! I'm not a promising one, because all of my promises go adieu! These are the talks**ts na sabi kong gagawin pero hindi ko magawa because of other things, but the bottomline is talks**t pa rin!

1. Will study Special Education
2. Will buy Havaianas flip-flops
3. Will buy Christmas gifts for my sisters (last 2009 and 2010)
4. Will pass the requirements at U.P.
5. Will buy more Haruki Murakami books
6. Will watch concerts of Bruno Mars and Vice Ganda
7. Will buy iPod Touch
8. Will join some organizations for Special Education
9. Will go to Pink Sisters at Tagaytay
10. Will treat my pare at IMAX

And the counting of all talks**ts continues! I don't understand talaga, siguro ang hilig kong mag-promise na I felt kasi marami akong pera, hindi talaga! Sa katunayan nga, oops, medyo its political so huwag na lang natin pag-usapan! I want to save for my future use, para everything turns okay. I remember what my good friend tells us about achieving something, "A goal without a plan is just a wish!" These are my goals for the next six months, na sana, this will not be considered as talks**ts!!!

1. Will go to Baguio this semester break (October)
2. Will watch a concert (bahala na kung sinong artist, basta isang local act at isang foreign act)
3. Will buy BlackBerry Curve 8520 (sana yung mas mura, as my Christmas gift)
4. Will buy gifts for my loves (my family, friends and students)
5. Will buy more Haruki Murakami and Paulo Coelho books (for real)
6. Will watch a movie at Newport, Gateway, TriNoma, Shangri-La and Greenbelt
7. Will go to Thailand next year (sana ma-push through)
8. Will get a passport for my future use (alam mo na!)
9. Will find a part time job for an extra income
10. Will buy Fitflops (birthday gift)
11. Will lose some weight

Just remember this quote: "The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present." - Niccolo Machiavelli

GOOD TIMES EVERY MORNING - I truly learn everything with Mo Twister, Grace Lee, Mojo Jojo and Angelicopter through their show Good Times! Every morning when I listen to them, parang nagiging complete ang araw, my vocabularies become equipped and my conscious mind becomes powerful. Their opinions about a certain issue was carried all throughout good! Napakasarap malaman about some information, especially with Mo Twister's spicy reactions, na minsan he uses some foul words, eh umaga pa naman! They're really cool, I always make it a point that before facing my kids and my colleagues, my mind has been exercised with the words from these intelligent-bred hosts of Magic 89.9's Good Times!!!

THE MIRACLE OF ST. JUDE IS TRUE - And yes, super dooper totoo ang miracle from St. Jude. My mom is A-ok na! She doesn't feel anything right after her hospitalization and I thank St. Jude for that. Hindi ko man siya natapos because of the rain last June 23, I truly felt na it is really a miracle coming from him. I remember my sister asking me, "anong patron ba si St. Jude?" "Patron of hopeless cases!" "Hopeless ba yung case ni Mama?" "Hindi lang yun, pero pati the finances!" So far, we never had problems with finances, aside from the health condition of Mama! So happy! This time, I am starting again for my birthday novena. It's going to be my first ever birthday novena to St. Jude, aside from my every Wednesday novena to Our Mother of Perpetual Help, in which I've been doing for the past three years!

BULKAN KUNG BULKAN - There are kuwentos about the Bench billboard of the Philippine Rugby Team, as they call themselves Philippine Volcanoes. Imagine that you're driving at EDSA traversing the Guadalupe billboardland tapos you'll be seeing the drop-dead gorgeous bodies of the athletes. Ewan na lang kung mabangga ka! As of press time, wala na raw yung mga billboards, maybe because of the rain or something. Sayang, hindi ko nakita! Hehehehe!!!

PUMAYAT BA AKO??? - Ang dami ng nagsabi sa akin that I lost some weight. I'm not part of the Biggest Loser but the challenges they have, I felt that I'm so also part of it, but in SpEd. Kain ako ng kain, but the energy coming from the intake was really utilized well! Kaya, I probably lost some weight. In fairness, gusto ko na ito, kasi I really wanted to feel lean and sexy (sexy daw oh?). Baka maging talks**t na naman! I asked my mom last Friday morning because the shirt that I was wearing, masikip siya noon, naging maluwag na. "Ma, pumayat ba ako?" Ang sagot ba naman ng aking mom was, "oo, pumayat ka kasi IN LOVE ka???" Wahahahaha!!! Rolling on the floor laughing!

MAY LOVE LIFE NA RAW AKO??? - Intriga ito! Why am I always getting home late? Why am I always broke with money? Why am I always texting? Are these signs that you're in love??? T.H. masyado ng nanay ko, as in tamang hinala siya! Pero I find it funny, kasi nafi-feel ko talaga that I have special someone, though in reality I don't have! I could use the symbol of expectation and reality from the movie 500 Days (To Heaven???) of Summer. In expectation, I was happy with my love, having fun and laughters, eating together, texting each other and saying good night, or talking through phone and whoever comes to say good night will be the winner, and we're dancing under the moonlight, having a candlelight dinner, watching movies, talking too much about our own lives, and of course, alam niyo na! Hahahaha. Pero I would surely fall into the reality, because REALITY CHECK, WALA NAMAN TALAGA!!! Lumalabas tuloy that I assume I have one, but wala talaga! Hindi pa nga ako mayaman eh, then suddenly my mom would think na mayroon akong pinapag-aral, or binibilhan ng load! If I do have lots of cash, sana yung jojowain ko, mayaman rin para hindi ko maramdaman na love niya because of my money (may ganoong factor?) Enough of love, career and money muna ang issue sa akin... If the right one comes along, I would welcome it!

SHOWTIME!!! - Yahoo!!! Magkikita na kami finally ng aking pinakamamahal na si Anne Curtis! This September, the Intermediate and High School class of SpEd of our institution will be going to ABS CBN to watch the morning hit Showtime! Sobrang speechless, because I'm not only asking Anne Curtis for a greeting through Twitter, I'll be seeing her soon! Just in case na mapili ako for Sample! Sample! Sample! ay baka kantahin ko ang national anthem ng mga Anne Curtis fans. Here it goes: "I feel the soft, caress upon my skin, like a touch from a rose. And it thrills me, thrills me, now I feel irresistibly soft like a touch from a rose!" Hahahaha!!! I can't wait to see you Anne!!! I will hug you big time even larger than life!!!

There you go, the 10 issue that I commented, suggested (parang wala naman?), gave opinion and violently reacted! Next week, or next time (kapag sinipag), I'll surely give you one-hell-of-a-brouhaha that you will not forget and regret!

Toodles!!!

See you soon Anne Curtis!!!
And, uy, bati na tayo ha!!!

Toodles again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment