Tuesday, August 02, 2011

I Imagine Clouds Are Like Eyes

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight."  ~Kahlil Gibran


It bounced me off! The Kahlil Gibran-quote really hooked me, and why? Whenever I get sentimental and emotional, I'm not even feeling that I was about to cry and the tear fell down my cheeks. 


You might ask me, am I crying right now? No, I'm not. Teary-eyed, well, apparently because I am thinking of the things that makes me feel sad and apathetic. Is it because of today's weather? No, I don't think so. I do not cry together with the rain outside because I feel for the weather. Actually, my ultimate favorite season is rainy day because it replenishes dirt and of course, it makes me feel sleepy and regenerated. 


When you cry, there are a lot of things that can be the reason for it. You were disappointed because a certain thing that you want to happen did not push through. You were in pain because a special one left you without any reason. You were sad because the thing that you really, really wanted hadn't been with you. You were desperate because the wish that have been asking for to happen is still a wish. You were in tears because somebody provoked you on a fight in which, you do not want that to happen.


I imagine those clouds are like human eyes. The only thing that they could release what's inside is to let go the water that makes it heavy. Same thing with us, it is pretty difficult to stand and look forward if there's still a burden, a grudge, a heartbreak. The best move to do is to let it out, by means of crying. Afterwards, you would feel the difference. It would make you feel inspired, free and renewed. 


Why such boys don't want to release their tears? Because it makes them less of a man! Not exactly as I knew some real men cry because they felt sadness. Sadness in terms of losing someone, accepting failures and not reaching their goals. It is so hard for men to appeal their machismo because they need to grip their sentiments but a must for every men to cry because it will cause them lot of pain inside. Why such girls are known for being tearjerkers. Women cannot grip their emotions; they need to flow it out. Women primarily has the soft spot in their heart so every time they see a dramatic moment, all they have to do is to get a tissue and start crying. There are some women who can actually control their emotions, but in return, they will.


I do hope my melancholy would leave me, I need to resolve myself. If time would allow me, I want to start all over again. I hope the people around me would experience long and lasting joy and not anymore with grief. I want everyone to be positive-looking in their lives. I want to see people contented on what they have. And I want those wishes to be done to me. 


Let me finish my blog post with a poem, just to make me feel optimistic and serene.


I IMAGINE CLOUDS ARE LIKE EYES


Whenever there is rain pouring down outside
I imagine those clouds are like eyes
Shedding drops of tears from the inside
Because a sad truth was blurted upon


And then it will fall down and all's concerned
People needs a thing to cover them through
But I think, if a person is wailing down
Can you also cover yourself from loneliness


The mood of rainy days, exhibited with frown
To stay indoors, the saddest thing to do
But releasing the pain, the best way to happen
Why not cry outside, let rain drench you


I imagine those clouds are like my eyes
Waiting to drop and making everyone wet
I am in pain, broken, suffered and lost
Wish those clouds to release the mighty sun


No more crying, it will bring you morning glories!!!


Be positive and stay happy... 


Toodles!!! ☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment